Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Long Time, No Type






Ok, I am feeling the peer pressure to post. I do appreciate the urging and encouraging to get something out there. Thank you to my 6 devoted fans. I keep waiting for summer to slow down, but we are almost halfway through our summer and I still can't find time to do much besides cart kids her there and everywhere, work and play with kids. My projects list is still growing and so are my posts. So, for those of you who have asked, I will post a few pictures now and let you know I am alive. I will continue to keep my list of "things to post" handy and add to it daily and suprise you occasionally with words and pics. Here is a quick summary of what our summer has consisted of: the zoo(twice), Noah's camp at the Longmont Humane Society, Leah participating in the Miss CO pageant, movies, games, karate (even Jonah), working two days and watching 6 two other days, baseball 3 evenings a week (Noah), a day trip to Estes Park, a closet redo (great story) and various other activities. I currently have all 6 kids sleeping so that is why I am able to post. I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day at work tomorrow. And I am very excitied about my trip to Silverthorne this weekend for our MOPS steering retreat to plan the coming 2008-2009 year. I will post lots more on that someday. Enjoy the pics and know even if I am not typing or reading your blogs, you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!!! The pictures: Leah dressed up to go to a birthday tea party, Jonah at Karate, Noah playing catcher at baseball, and our trip to the zoo.

6 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

First, I wish we were at the zoo with you!
Second, such great, beautiful kids.
Third, six kids sleeping at one time should be a whole post in and of itself because I have yet to figure out how to get four to sleep at the same time!
i miss you

queenof57 said...

thanks for the great pictures! enjoy your week-end!

Jenn said...

I guess I forgot to comment when I read this the other day! Looks like a fun summer so far. Can't wait to read about the Ms. CO stuff Leah was involved in.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

KerrisKorner said...

YAY!! Way to post Amy!! Its good to hear from you and see updated pics. Leah looks like such a young lady in that picture...love those little gloves! Sounds like a busy, but fun summer. I want to hear more about the closet redo...

Britt's Blog: The Travis Troop said...

Hi My Personal Trainer!!!
Just finished blogging a bit and thought I'd say "hi." I love your fun stories and pictures!
Until we walk again, Ciao!!
Your Personal Trainer and Starbucks Sidekick

Heather said...

ok, time for another post...time to purge more info! Haven't seen you all summer, so I'll have to settle for pics...