Sunday, November 9, 2008

Family Pics
















Brian Dawson took some great pics of my family last weekend. Here are a few of them. His camera broke (before we started the photo session) so he used my camera. I had been praying that God would help me be more content with my camera and that I could learn to take some great pics with it. I think my prayer has been answered. Now I just have to read the manual and figure out how Brian programmed it and get it ready for Disney. Thanks Brain!!! You are amazing.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Really awesome, professional pics!! I love them! Your profile looks awesome! I also love how God answers even those crazy little mother-centric prayers about our camera. You are such a good memory capturer, way to save for the next generation. i love you!