Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Like No Udder






This is my first official post with pictures. It is also my first post with a card. This is a Cow Thank You card for my friends at Chick-fil-A Larkridge. In August we finally got a Chick-fil-A only 15 minutes from our house. It was almost better than Christmas. What is sad, it that on the day it opened, we were there for every meal. Six months later, we aren't in there 3 times a day, but we are in there at least 3 times a week. The staff know us (they even know how important sweet tea, light ice is to us). We are very serious about our love for Chick-fil-A. It started in Texas (where there is one on every corner). If you ask my kids what they want to eat, they say "Chick-fil-A". I am a proud mother breaking the cycle of past generations of McDonald's fast fooders. My kids were even Chick-fil-A cows for Halloween. Noah was a spy cow, Leah a cheerleading cow and Jonah the origianl Chick-fil-A cow. Anyway, back to the card, for my birthday, the sweet team at Chick-fil-A gave me an awesome gift. (a liscense plate frame, small plush cow and a few coupons). So this is my thank you note to them. On the inside it says "Moochas Gracias". It was made with a cloud stamp, black ink, a piece of scrap red ribbon and a gold bell. It took about 2 minutes to make. You could also make this card with "Thank Moo, I Love Moo, or Like No Udder". So, in summary, I encouarge everyone to find a Chick-fil-A close to you and enjoy!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

So proud of you jumping into this blogging stuff!!!

We love some Chick-fil-a around here too. How nice of them to give you a gift.

Cute card. Looking forward to seeing more of your card "recipes" on your blog!

KerrisKorner said...

That is the cutest thing ever! You are soooo talented! I love that the people in chick-fil know the Tyner crew...that's Awesome! We love chick-fil-a sweet tea with lite ice as well, it's the best!

Miles, Allie, Marlee, Mace & Sawyer said...

Ho. Ly. Cow. Amy Nunley (as I knew you)...what the heck are you doing with a 10.5 year old!!! So glad to hear you and your family are well! thanks for reaching out...Lineberger wants a reunion of sorts...I think it's a great idea. Keep in touch,

Miles

queenof57 said...

I love the card you did a get job. Happy Valentine Day

Lisa Smith said...

I was just in Hot-lanta, Chick-Fil-A headquarters. Are you jealous?