Friday, April 11, 2008

Noah's Field Trip to the Capitol




I was so excited to be choosen to be the chaperone on Noah's 4th grade field trip. I didn't figure I would be choosen because they did a lottery and I never win anything. However, Noah told me that when his teacher was drawing, his classmates were chanting, "Mrs. Tyner", and my name was pulled. I LOVE going on field trips. I have already been told I am weird. Anyway, the trip was to the Colorado Capitol. I haven't been there since I was probably 18 (a long time ago). The trip was fabulous, (except for the weather, cold and rainy). It was very interesting and the kids were very well-behaved. I learned a lot and got some great pics. The building has been there over 100 years and is gorgeous inside. We got to go up to the dome (which is made of gold). Leah's field trip is next week and I am going. We are going to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Look for pics of her trip coming soon.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love going on field trips too! So far I have lucked out and have been able to go with M. on all of his. He has one in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to it.