Thursday, October 30, 2008

1st MOPS Meeting in Frederick











I thought you would enjoy seeing our awesome decorations from our first MOPS meeting. The theme this year is Adventures in Mothering. I have a terrific team who loves God and loves the moms He sends our way. This is our first year at our location in Frederick. We consistently have about 40ish moms and tons of kids. Our speakers have been fabulous. We have 3 meetings left this semester. I can't believe how fast it has gone. This next week one of my families good friends who is an awesome photographer is coming to give us Photo tips: Capturing the "mom"ents in life. Our second November meeting will have a party planner come to give us tips on having parties. And our last meeting in December will be a Candy Cane Brunch with lots of red and white decorations and ornaments for our moms to take home with the the story of the candy cane. Our wonderful Mentors will have a panel who will give us their Christmas traditions. Although leadership has not been without its challenges, seeing the fruits of His kingdom make it all worth it.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith said...

Beautiful deco and I wish I lived there!