Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Consignment Sale Total

I got my Consignment Sale check today. I am thrilled to report I brought in over $770. 25% will go towards MOPS and my check was for a whopping $550. I think that will buy at least 2 Disneyworld tickets. With your check, you also get back the bottoms of the tags. I originally took over 600 items (tags) and I got back 225 tag bottoms (so I really only sold 1/3 of my stuff). The second day of the sale, items with pink tags go half price and then after the sale they get donated. As best I can estimate, I sold about equal both days and best of all, my garage is cleared.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Way to go - that is exciting. Two Disney tickets!! :o)

Did I tell you we are not going WDW this summer or fall? We do not think Connor is ready (melted down at the zoo over Spring Break). So we are going to wait until the summer of '09. Can't wait to see your pics. As you know I love that place.

Amy said...

Sorry to hear you won't be at WDW this year, but that is probably a wise decision as it is a hard trip for us old folks let alone the younger crowd.